The SCNAT and the Swiss Chemical Society are happy to open the 2023 Chemistry Travels Awards 2023:
Contribution of CHF 1000 towards the cost of physical participation at an international conference.
Criteria for the international conference:
- The conference must be related to chemistry (any domain of chemistry)
- Active participation (poster or talk)
- Must take place outside Switzerland
- Must last at least 3 days
- Conference must take place between May 15th 2023 and May 14th 2024
- Deadline for application is March 31st 2023 (23:59).
- Applicants must be doing her/his PhD at a Swiss institution at the time of the deadline (31st of March 2023).
Application requires: Abstract, CV with a list of publications (2 pages max), recommendation letter from advisor.
Winners must present the certificate of attendance within 60 days after the conference to receive the reimbursement.