The Swiss Chemical Society Fall Meeting is the largest annual scientific event in Switzerland. It offers a unique opportunity for graduate students, post-doctoral researchers and scientists of all levels, from both, academia and industry, to share the results of their research projects. It also stimulates the exchange of ideas between all generations of chemists, often creating the seeds for new projects and collaborations.
The Scientific Program contains two plenary sessions, two parallel sessions in eight topics and one big poster session. Parallel sessions:
- Analytical Sciences
- Catalysis Science & Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Inorganic & Coordination Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymers, Colloids & Interfaces.
Fees for non-members:
- CHF 250 for poster or oral presenters
- CHF 50 for participants